Irrigation Management at Your Fingertips
Reliable remote irrigation management from Valley combines the ability to monitor soil moisture status with remote monitoring/control of center pivot or linear irrigation equipment with the introduction of BaseStation2-SM. The BaseStation2-SM is a dedicated, centralized irrigation management system for your home or office computer, custom-designed for your application by Valmont.
Basic Software Features
- Control and monitor your linears and center pivots without driving to the field
example on a Google Earth map
- Voice call-out is available
- Linears can be viewed and managed with the use of the AutoPilot Linear control panel
- Updated linear mapping function now includes drawings of hydrants, swing-around function, hose feed, and ditch feed
- Screen display of the AutoPilot Linear control panel now includes graphical buttons
- Limited operating system compatibility
Soil Moisture Monitoring Features
- BaseStation2-SM includes information from Irrometer® WATERMARK soil moisture sensors
- Help growers make irrigation decisions based on the amount of moisture in the crop root zones
- Retrieve soil moisture information via existing data radios
BaseStation MobileGrowers can now monitor and control their center pivots and linears with BaseStation Mobile, available on Smartphones and tablets. Internet connection with static IP configured is required.
iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
PanelLinkWith the use of the BaseStation2-SM, growers will need PanelLink in order to:
- Control and monitor non-Valley control panels and non-computerized Valley control panels
- Allow BaseStation2-SM to interpret change in status messages